Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Oh Rio Rio and She Dances on the Plane


Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
And when she shines she really shows you all she can
Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grande - Duran Duran


So, after two years of planning the big day is finally here! I leave to Rio this evening. Several of you have asked me to give an update on what this project is. Well, the best way for me to do that, is to show you this - our film trailer. For the next six months, I will be on sabbatical from WGF. During this time I will be dedicating myself to making a film titled, "Madame Presidentá: Why Not U.S.?" which will be aired on PBS in 2014 (and screened in Pittsburgh in the fall of 2013). (The working title has been Vamos Meninas). From there it will travel to PBS stations and community screenings throughout the country. So, let me know if you want to host a screening in your neck of the woods. Today I set off and filming begins. Stay tuned to this blog where I'll be posting daily updates. Luv, h


Click Here to Watch the Trailer!!!!!   Then post below to let me know what you think. Obrigada! heather

No comments:

Post a Comment